8/12/2022 - 8/12/2022
This is a great opportunity to get in front of the community of Goddard.
- Booths should be open from 6:00pm until 8:30pm.
- We ask that all booths and activities be set up by 6:00 PM. You may start setting up after 4:00 in the afternoon. If you are starting to set up after 5:00, you will have to carry everything to your booth. You cannot drive or park by your spot after that time.
- Be aware that Santa Fe Street will be blocked off by the city and no cars will be able to park on this street west of the Cedar except for deliveries and Tanganyika Wildlife Park Exhibitors. We have to keep Santa Fe cleared for emergency traffic. Main Street from Santa Fe to South Street will also be closed.
- Selling any type of merchandise is NOT ALLOWED at this event. You may, however, promote your business and display merchandise.
- Non Profits and Charities who wish to raise money at this event, MUST have prior approval by the National Night Out Committee.
- The event is expected to be a family event that DOES NOT COST anything. Businesses and other groups can have interactive booths, games, pass out information and have displays. At the last NNO in the Park, we had between 2,000 and 2,500 attend.
- Booth assignments will be made by August 6th and emailed to you as well as posted on different social media sites.
- If you need electricity or water, pick that booth option and we will try to accommodate everyone as needed but it will be a first come first serve basis.
- Everyone is asked to stay around and help clean up trash, clean and load tables, and put moon walks and other event activities away. Some organizations have really worked hard to bring extra stuff, but it is difficult to get enough people for cleanup. YOUR SUPPORT IS REALLY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL EVENT.
- Dinner will be distributed to all vendor booths prior to the food line opening. Please indicate how many people will attend to staff your booth so we are able to provide food to you.