8/13/2021 - 8/13/2021
This is a great opportunity to get in front of the community of Goddard.
- Booths should be open from 6:00pm until 8:30pm.
- We ask that all booths and activities be set up by 6:00 PM. You may start setting up after 4:00 in the afternoon. If you are starting to set up after 5:00, you will have to carry everything to your booth. You cannot drive or park by your spot after that time.
- Be aware that Santa Fe Street will be blocked off by the city and no cars will be able to park on this street west of the Cedar except for deliveries and Tanganyika Wildlife Park Exhibitors. We have to keep Santa Fe cleared for emergency traffic. Main Street from Santa Fe to South Street will also be closed.
- Selling any type of merchandise is NOT ALLOWED at this event. You may, however, promote your business and display merchandise.
- Non Profits and Charities who wish to raise money at this event, MUST have prior approval by the National Night Out Committee.
- The event is expected to be a family event that DOES NOT COST anything. Businesses and other groups can have interactive booths, games, pass out information and have displays. At the last NNO in the Park, we had between 1,250 and 1,500 participants.
- Booth assignments will be made by August 6th and emailed to you as well as posted on different social media sites.
- If you need electricity or water, pick that booth option and we will try to accommodate everyone as needed but it will be a first come first serve basis.
- Everyone is asked to stay around and help clean up trash, clean and load tables, and put moon walks and other event activities away. Some organizations have really worked hard to bring extra stuff, but it is difficult to get enough people for cleanup. YOUR SUPPORT IS REALLY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL EVENT.
- Dinner will be distributed to all vendor booths prior to the food line opening. Please indicate how many people will attend to staff your booth so we are able to provide food to you.
Networking and Hors'devours - 5:30pm
Dinner - 7pm
Dueling Pianos - 8pm
Luncheon tickets are $10.00 monthly for all members through silver and $8.00 for Gold and Platinum when registered and PAID in advance.
Reservations paid at the door, walk-ins and non-Chamber members (unless a guest of a Chamber member) are $12.00.
By registering for this event you agree to the following:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread from person-to-person contact, by contact with contaminated objects, and through the air. People can be infected, show no symptoms and unknowingly spread the disease. There is no known treatment, cure or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious illness and death.
The Goddard Chamber of Commerce (“Chamber”) cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing the Chamber’s services or premises. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to utilize the Chamber’s services or premises, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting COVID-19, which you understand can cause serious illness and death.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself to utilize the Chamber’s services or premises. These services are of such value to me that I accept the risk of being exposed to, or contracting, COVID-19 to utilize the Chamber’s services and premises.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against the Chamber and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, volunteers, members or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing the Chamber’s services and premises. I understand this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, for myself.
CHOICE OF LAW: I understand and agree that the law of the state of Kansas will apply to this contract.